Thank you for choosing Gayle Miller Photography. This is your photo shoot and we want you to love your images. To prepare for your shoot it is recommended that you read through the following suggestions and consider implementing as many of them as you feel comfortable with. Each session is designed to make you look your very best and to produce the one of a kind experience that Gayle Miller Photography is noted for.
• Wear solid colored clothing
• Choose similar tones for your top and bottom
• Choose 1-3 colors for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together. (Example: Jewel Tones, Soft Tones)
• Choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow
• Choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies
• Keep Jewelry simple and minimalistic
• Do your hair the way you would normally with that outfit